On November 16, 2019, Josh Goldsmith was delighted to present our popular full-day "Tablet Interpreting" workshop in Florence, Italy.
Presented in Italian, the course included five modules:
- An introduction to tablet interpreting
- Paperless assignment preparation
- Using tablets for consecutive interpreting
- Using tablets for simultaneous interpreting
- Maximizing your productivity
Here's a photo of our dynamic group of students
Thanks to the Florence chapter of AITI for the invitation, and to all of the participants for such a wonderful session!