Introducing techforword live: Interactive online courses on state-of-the-art topics - all from the comfort of your own home!
Join us for our classic techforword courses in a live new online format!
- Glossaries for interpreters 2.0: Tech-savvy terminology management. March 30-April 1, 2020
- Tablet interpreting: iPad edition. April 6-8, 2020
- New frontiers in interpreting technologies. April 13-15, 2020
- Tablet interpreting: Android edition. April 20-22, 2020
Each week's online course runs from Monday-Wednesday for two hours each day (six hours total).
Sessions will run from 4-6 pm CET / 10 am - 12 noon EST.
What you will get out of these courses
- An interactive online workshop covering every aspect of the topic
- An overview of software, apps and tools to make the most of your devices
- Practical advice on how to make the most of technology in your work
- Dozens of slides containing detailed tips
- Video recordings of all live sessions shared through our online classroom
- A certificate of attendance after completing the course
- Each week's course costs 150€.
How do I sign up?
Head to the techforword live page to learn more and register!