This week's free webinar - Intro to tech-savvy terminology management - was a great success thanks to the passionate colleagues who joined us. Thank you for your great questions and ideas!
The recording is now available on the webinars page of our website.
Want to take a deeper dive into terminology management and extraction? We've got a course for you!
Glossaries for interpreters 2.0: Tech-savvy terminology management
March 30 - April 1, 2020
Have you ever known you had a term in one of your glossaries, but couldn't find it quickly enough?
Have you ever wondered how you could swiftly create glossaries from lengthy documents at the click of a button, create a self-translating glossary, or automatically generate a glossary from a single keyword?
This techforword live course will cover:
- Introduction to terminology management tools
- Collaborative and visual glossaries
- Streamlined glossary creation with translation suggestions
- Manual terminology extraction
- Automatic terminology extraction
- Automatic glossary generation
- Self-translating glossaries
- Automatic speech annotation
- Automatic speech recognition for live terminology look-up
This interactive online course is capped at 20 participants to ensure hands-on practice and personalized feedback from our instructors.
What you'll get from this course
- An interactive online workshop covering every aspect of the topic
- An overview of software, apps and tools to make the most of your devices
- Practical advice on how to make the most of technology in your work
- Dozens of slides containing detailed tips
- Video recordings of all sessions through our online classroom
- A certificate of attendance after completing the course
How do I sign up?
Head on over to our techforword live page to sign up!