techforword talks with InterpretBank recording + Flash sale on InterpretBank + Glossaries for Interpreters 2.0
Our warm thanks to Claudio Fantinuoli, the mastermind behind InterpretBank, who joined us for our first techforword talks webinar, fielded dozens of your questions, and discussed the latest features in InterpretBank 7.
Missed the session? Check out the slides and recording.
In honor of today's webinar, techforword and InterpretBank are running a special 72-hour sale until Sunday at midnight!
Glossaries for interpreters 2.0: Tech-savvy terminology management
In Glossaries for interpreters 2.0, you'll discover how to turbo charge your preparation and find the terms you need in the blink of an eye.
In over 30 video lessons, you'll learn to:
- Find the right terms for your assignments
- Turn your old Word and Excel files into easy-to-search glossaries
- Create and edit digital glossaries
- Streamline glossary creation with translation suggestions
- Design visual glossaries
- Collaborate with colleagues to build glossaries
- Import, export and print glossaries
- Use your glossaries to find terms in no time flat
- Extract terms from monolingual documents
- Extract terms from parallel documents in multiple languages
- Automatically generate glossaries
- Automatically annotate speeches
- Create a self-translating glossary
- Use automatic speech recognition for numbers, and
- Use automatic speech recognition for live terminology look-up
This interactive online course is packed with more than 20 hands-on exercises to help you master the ins and outs of terminology tools.
Want to check out a few lessons before enrolling? Head on over to the course and click on the "Preview" buttons in the course curriculum to discover real course videos and interactive exercises.
SPECIAL OFFER: We're offering a 20% discount for the next 72 hours. Just click here or use discount code TECHFORWORD and check out before Sunday at midnight.