Creating and editing a glossary with Interpreters' Help
In this lesson, you'll learn how to create and edit a glossary with Interpreters' Help, then start building your own glossary.
You have been assigned to interpret for a conference about biodiversity and environmental protection.
- Create a new glossary on Interpreters’ Help.
- Add columns for your working languages.
- Add at least ten terms to your glossary.
- Edit one or more of the terms in your glossary.
- Reorder the columns in your glossary.
- Practice searching for terms.
Paste the link to your glossary below.
Not sure where to start looking for terms related to biodiversity? Check out this link to the EU's 2020 biodiversity strategy to get some ideas.