At techforword, we're firm believers in continuing professional development.
During the Covid-19 crisis, we're pleased to offer a series of free webinars.
Join us live every Thursday at 5 pm CET.
Want to get notifications about our upcoming webinars?
02-04-2020: Note taking 2.0
Your tablet is great for reading the news, answering emails, and accessing glossaries in the booth.
Why not use it for consecutive or general note-taking, too?
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Digitize and easily share notes on paper
- Take notes on your tablet
- Mark up notes using your laptop or a tablet
- Create a portfolio of digital notes
Please note: we've had hundreds of people sign up for this course, and the webinar room will likely reach capacity.
If you cannot get into the room, you can still watch live and follow along from our YouTube page - we'll be livestreaming the webinar there.
As always, the recording of the webinar will also be made available for free on our website soon after the session.
Want to support what we're doing at techforword? We greatly appreciate whatever you can give during this period. Our suggested donation is 10 EUR per webinar. Your donations enable us to keep up-to-date on the latest technology and prepare great educational content to share with you.
26-03-2020: Intro to tech-savvy terminology management
Have you ever seen colleagues deftly navigating electronic glossaries and pulling up the right term in no time flat and wondered: How can I do that?
In this free webinar, you'll learn:
- Why to go digital
- Where to research terminology
- How to build glossaries collaboratively
- How to design visual glossaries
- How to use interpreter-specific terminology management tools
- How to extract terminology from parallel documents
19-03-2020: Providing feedback online
In this free webinar, you'll learn how to provide feedback online:
- How to give feedback
- What kind of feedback to provide
- When to provide feedback
- Types of feedback
- Providing feedback on audio, video, and live renditions
- Providing feedback in writing, via audio and video
- Dedicated platforms to help you provide feedback