Your Digital Sidekick
Supercharge simultaneous with the iPad
Want to supercharge your simultaneous interpreting assignments? You've come to the right place!
In over 15 jam-packed video lessons, you'll learn how to:
- Cope with last-minute documents on paper, USB drive, or via email
- Beam documents to colleagues in a flash
- Jot down digital notes in the booth
- Annotate conference documents while interpreting
- Navigate digital documents during an assignment
- Make the most of dictionaries and built-in search tools
- Look up terms in your glossary while on air
- Support colleagues during a meeting
- Collaborate with colleagues using a digital canvas, and
- Rock text snippets to speed up communication
This interactive online course is packed with over a dozen hands-on exercises to help you supercharge your simultaneous interpreting.
Plus, learn to stay in touch with colleagues during remote interpreting assignments in our BONUS MODULE on tech-savvy communication beyond walls!
Want to check out a few lessons before enrolling? Just click on the "Preview" buttons in the course curriculum below.
Josh Goldsmith is a UN and EU accredited translator and interpreter working from Spanish, French, Italian and Catalan into English. He splits his time between interpreting, translating, and working as a trainer and researcher focusing on the intersection between interpreting, technology and education. A lover of all things tech, Josh shares tips about technology, translation and interpreting in conferences and workshops, academic articles, the Interpreter's Toolkit column, and on Twitter.